Thursday, August 26, 2010

Swagbucks: What did I earn yesterday?


There is never a set amount that you can earn in one day. It's all luck! But you will definitely earn something every day!

Yesterday I earned 29 SB!

1 SB for using the toolbar
1 SB for the daily poll
1 SB for no obligation special offers
1 SB for visiting the trusted surveys
10 SB for searching the web
8 SB for searching the web
7 SB for searching the web

It's so easy to earn. I search the web for my eamil, Facebook, the blog and any other website I want to go to! Sign up today and start earning free Amazon gift cards like me! I save these gift cards in my Amazon account and will use them to order things for Christmas. (There are many other rewards you can choose from like cash sent to your PayPal account, other gift cards, school supplies, electronics and more.)

*SB means Swagbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment