RecycleBank has two new quizzes out that are worth 10 points each. Go here to take them.
If you are not familiar with RecycleBank it is a website that rewards you for the things you do to help our planet. The rewards consist of high value coupons. I have redeemed my points for several $5 off $25 Rite Aid coupons, a $5 off one package of Huggies Diapers and a $1.50 off one package of Huggies Wipes. They have a $10 off Leapster Explorer coupon available right now and it allows you to print it instantly when you redeem your points for it. If you have someone who has this on their Christmas list it can make a great gift cheaper!
There are other ways to earn points too. Here are a few ways that can get you over 150 points quickly. If you don't see a reward you want just let your points sit in your account until they add a reward that you know you can use!
- Earn 25 points for joining RecycleBank
- Sign up for the eBay Green Team and receive 50 points (check the box at sign up or look under the Earn Rewards tab)
- Enter TakeSmallSteps under the Earn Rewards tab and select Marcal as the company for 15 points
- Take the P&G Future Friendly survey and earn 25 points
- Enter 031604025496 five times under the Earn Rewards tab. Select Nature Made as the company each time and you will receive 10 points each time you put the code in up to 50 points.