Monday, November 22, 2010

My Black Friday Shopping List



I have already figured out where I am going and what I am getting from each store. Here is what I would like to get on Black Friday:

Target 4-day Pre Black Friday Sale:
  • Wii Game Console Package $199.99
  • Tag Storybooks B1G1 FREE
  • Big Buck Hunter Pro TV game $19.99 ($10 cheaper than the Black Friday Price at Toys R Us!)
  • Purina Dog Chow $21.79 (I am almost out of dog food so I need some for my dog and this is a great deal because I will get a free $5 gift card with the purchase of the food.)
Toys R Us:
  • Buzz Lightyear Wings $12.49
  • Baby Alive $14.99
Wal-Mart
  • Woody Doll $12
  • Wii Games $7 or $10
  • $4 PJs for the kids
  • 18-gallon storage tote for my christmas tree and ornaments $2.80
  • $5 movies
Kohl's
  • Clothes for the kids and myself! :) I am so excited to get new clothes. They are much needed.
  • Toys for 50% off (not sure what ones yet)
Target
  • Wii Fit Plus bundle $67
  • $1.99 or $3.99 moives
  • LeapFrog Tag Reading System $24.99
  • Remington 1" print hair straightner $14
  • I am going to look for a bedding set for my little girl's big girl bed
  • I am also going to look at some clothes for myself or the kids.
I also want to try to make it to Michael's Craft store to get some ribbon. I have started making and selling hair bows so adding to my ribbon collection at a great price will help me get a bigger variety of ribbon! Their ribbon will be on sale for 50% off on Friday.

So what are you planning on getting for Christmas? And are you shopping on Black Friday?

3 comments:

  1. Yes I will be shopping on Black Friday. Here's my list.

    Walmart $198 laptop
    The power ride on Jeeps $88
    buzz lightyear doll $12
    pj's $4

    toyrus
    buzz wings $12.49
    toy story 3 doll 7 piece collection $12.49

    Target
    family size griddle $19.99 or cheaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I am getting SOOO excited! Only 3 more days until shopping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete