I have already figured out where I am going and what I am getting from each store. Here is what I would like to get on Black Friday:
Target 4-day Pre Black Friday Sale:
- Wii Game Console Package $199.99
- Tag Storybooks B1G1 FREE
- Big Buck Hunter Pro TV game $19.99 ($10 cheaper than the Black Friday Price at Toys R Us!)
- Purina Dog Chow $21.79 (I am almost out of dog food so I need some for my dog and this is a great deal because I will get a free $5 gift card with the purchase of the food.)
- Buzz Lightyear Wings $12.49
- Baby Alive $14.99
- Woody Doll $12
- Wii Games $7 or $10
- $4 PJs for the kids
- 18-gallon storage tote for my christmas tree and ornaments $2.80
- $5 movies
- Clothes for the kids and myself! :) I am so excited to get new clothes. They are much needed.
- Toys for 50% off (not sure what ones yet)
- Wii Fit Plus bundle $67
- $1.99 or $3.99 moives
- LeapFrog Tag Reading System $24.99
- Remington 1" print hair straightner $14
- I am going to look for a bedding set for my little girl's big girl bed
- I am also going to look at some clothes for myself or the kids.
So what are you planning on getting for Christmas? And are you shopping on Black Friday?