Sunday, October 10, 2010

Reward Programs


Have you ever wondered what reward programs are really worth it. Well here are the programs I have used and what I have redeemed/earned from them since I started them since I signed up.

Disney Movie Rewards - So far I have 1540 points. I have not redeemed for anything yet because I am waiting to get to 1750 points to get some movies for the kids for Christmas. Hopefully I will get the rest of the points soon.

Emerging Cast - For this site you write how to articles and earn $1 or $2 for each one you do. You can write articles in English or Spansih and you need $50 to receive a check. So far I have earned $6. I haven't participated in this program for a few months but earned the $6 in a week.

Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards - Enter codes you find on diapers and wipes and redeem them for gift cards, free diapers, toys and much more. I have earned lots of points with this site and so far I have received $50 in Kohls gift cards and $25 in Gap gift cards.

Inbox Dollars - Clicking on emails is all you have to do for this site. So far I have earned $34.76. You can request a check once you reach $30.

Lightspeed Consumer Panel - On this site you take surveys. So far I have earned 5500 and have redeemed for $50 in Amazon gift cards.

Mead Money Madness - Entering codes from products is all you need to do for this site. Once you reach 10,000 points you can redeem for a $25 Aeropostale gift card and much more.

Mindfield - Take surveys. Once you reach $5 you can request a check. I have not kept up with this site but I have earned $9 so far.

Mommy Talk Surveys - Take surveys. Each survey is worth a certain amount of money and once you reach $50 you can cash out for an Amazon gift card or PayPal payment. I have not done anything with this one yet but I am going to start doing the profiles which also give you money once you complete them.

My Survey - Again take surveys. I haven't done anything on here really either. You need 1,100 points to get an Amazon gift card and so far I have only earned 120 points.

My View - I love this survey site. You get points even if you don't qualify for a survey and surveys that you do qualify for often give you lots of points. So far I have earned 10,400 points and I need 21,000 to get a $15 Amazon gift card.

Mypoints - For this site you just have to click emails. You can also take surveys and shop online but I usually only click emails. I have earned a $50 Kohls gift card and almost have enough for another $10 gift card. They offer over 75 different gift card rewards so check them out if you are interested.

Opinion Outpost - Take surveys. You only need 50 points to cash out and surveys range from 5 points to 65 points that I have seen so far. I have made $5.50 and cashed out for an Amazon payment so in other words I got a $5.50 Amazon gift card. If you prefer cash you can request a check when you reach 50 points too. I like this site too but the surveys are a little hard to qualify for.

Pampers Gifts to Grow - I have 1,781 points so far. To get points you need to enter codes you receive off of diapers and wipes packages. I am saving up for a gift card but the gift card offers change frequently so once I reach the number of points I will probably hold out for one I like. I think I need to be at 2,700 points to get a $25 gift card through them.

Pinecone Research - I LOVE this site. Every survey they send you and you take you will receive a $3 check by mail or PayPal. I usually get about one survey a week and they only take around 20 to 25 minutes to complete. Once you sign up for this site you have to wiat for an approval email. Do not sign up for this site if you have done so already before because it will not allow you to take surveys.

Reward Port - This is another easy way to earn gift cards. All you have to do is click on emails. It takes 4,500 points to get a $10 Amazon gift card and so far I have 3,318 points. I have not done this program in about 3 months because life has been super busy. I am going to get back into it once things settle down.

Reward TV - Take surveys on the tv shows you watch. This is an easy way to earn points. I have 102,800 points so far and only participated for about 2 months. You can earn quickly with this site, I just haven't had time lately to do it. I am also not quite sure what to do with your points yet. I know you can buy gift cards with them but you need about 300,000 points to get those.

Send Earnings - This site is pretty much identical to Inbox Dollars. It is easy to do and you need $30 to request a check. I suggest if you decide to do this site to also join Inbox Dollars and earn double the money at the same time with little effort.

Surveyhead - Take surveys. I have earned $13.70 so far and you need a minimum of $10 to start cashing out. I am waiting until I reach $25 so I can cash out for an Amazon gift card.

Surveysavvy - I have just joined this site so I have not earned anything yet but they have a great referrel program and you only need $1 to request payment. It seems that this is going to be a great survey site to earn some extra money.

Swagbucks - My number 1 favorite site by far. I have made $85 in Amazon gift cards since March. All I have to do is search the internet and win swag bucks on my searches.

Synovate - I just started this site about a month ago and I have 3,350 points. You need 5,000 points to request a $5 payment.

Zoom Panel - Take surveys and earn points. You need 1,000 points to cash out for a $10 gift card. They offer other prizes as well. I rescently cashed out for a $10 Kohls gift card. This is another site that the points add up quickly and you qualify for a lot of the surveys (or at least I do).

If you have any questions about these sites please let me know and I will do my best to answer your questions. Also please do not overwhelm yourself and sign up for every single one of these at once. Choose the ones you think you can handle for now and add them as you go and get comfortable with them. Set up a seperate email account for survey sites so you do not get taken over by survey offers in your regular email. You can get a free email account through yahoo, gmail, or hotmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment