Friday, October 15, 2010

I have bought the first Christmas gift....


I ordered the first Christmas present for the kids yesterday! I used the Amazon gift cards I have received from Swagbucks, Opinion Outpost and Lighspeed Consumer Panel to get Kyrsten's first Christmas present for this year, a KidKraft Kitchen. It was $125.03 on sale, regular $229.99! Plus it was avaliable for Super Saver Shipping on an order of $25 or more so it shipped FREE! It was completely free after my gift card balance was used plus I had $4 extra after the cost of the Kitchen set and I cannot wait to get it in and see her open it on Christmas morning!

I have a few more Amazon gift codes coming in from Swagbucks and I think as soon as I get those in I will pre-order Toy Story 3 for Hunter and get that for free too! I cannot wait until Chirstmas! Only 71 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment