Sunday, October 31, 2010

Haven't been on in a while....



So life has been super busy for me lately. I have not had time to search or post for deals, but I am going to get back into it starting now. I need to start finding great Christmas deals and using coupons when shopping again. I have not even opened the coupon inserts from the last two weeks and cut coupons life has been so busy. Last weekend we took the kids to the pumpkin patch, my daughter started cutting four teeth at once (talk about a fussy little one!) and I started making and selling bows for little girls. But I need to get back on target and start saving money again! This is the time of the year when my life is the craziest and I slack off on other things to pick up the extra baking and shopping. Check back again later for some deals

No comments:

Post a Comment