Monday, August 23, 2010

How do you organize your coupons?


Do you use a binder, a box, a coupon/check accordian file? I organize my coupons in a binder. It cost me about $15 to get the supplies to put it together from Wal Mart. I bought 2 packages of baseball card holders and a zipper binder. I had some white cardstock, a permenant marker and clear packaging tape at home so I didn't need to buy those. The great thing is that you can decide how many categories you want to organize your coupons in.

The categories I use are:
  • Diapers/Wipes
  • Baby
  • Dairy
  • Laundry
  • Cleaning Supplies
  • Paper Products
  • Breakfast
  • Condiments
  • Snacks
  • Juice/Drinks
  • Refrigerated Meat
  • Sides
  • Frozen
  • Health and Beauty (make up, oral hygine)
  • Shampoo
  • Body Wash
  • Deodorant
  • Shaving
  • First Aid
  • Feminine Care
  • Pets
  • Rite Aid Store Coupons
  • Target Store Coupons
  • Misc.
These categories are organized so that as I am walking through the sections of the store I can go straight to what I need and it somewhat matches the layout of the store I shop at most. There are so many ways to organzie coupons, so what way do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment